TCPC exists to support the needs of the community at-large and its members. Members run the organization. Memberships provide the funds necessary to sustain the organization.
We offer two forms of membership:
- Standard (Family) Memberships: This is the standard form of membership in the Twin Cities PC Users' Group. It provides membership benefits to an individual, their spouse and dependent children under the age of 18.
Membership benefits include access to non-publically accessible areas of the website and participation, when present, in all TCPC door prize drawings.
- Corporate/Company Memberships: Corporate/Company membership provides:
- Up to five individual memberships
- Five printed monthly copies of the newsletter, The Digital Viking.
- Listing, including your logo and a link to your website, in the Corporate Members and Supporters block on our website.