Site visitors must log in to the website in order to purchase memberships (pay dues), access restricted content, e.g., participate in Forums, etc. Logging in requires your User name or email address and password. New members will specify all three when they create their accounts. Existing members, i.e., those whose accounts were automatically populated will not know their User name or password, so a special (I Forgot My Password) procedure must be used.
I Forgot My Password Procedure
- Go to the User Log in page (click Log in on the right side of the menu)
- Click Request new password
- Enter your email address. (It will be the email address where you receive your monthly meeting notices)
- Click E-mail new password button. You may need to satisfy the reCAPTCHA challenge.
- If your e-mail address was recognized the website will respond with "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address."
- Open the email message sent by the website. It contains a one-time login link that will allow you to set your desired password.
- Usernames and e-mail address are case insensitive.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- The link contained in the website generated message can only be used once and expires, without harm, automatically in 24 hours.